We set our campaigning priorities at our Annual General Meetings in September each year. In September 2012 we adopted the following priorities for 2012-13:
- Stopping Trident (with a focus on diversifying local industry and tackling local unemployment)
- Reaching the young (through our peace education programme)
- Opposing Missile Defence and US bases in England
- Broadening our campaigning base (through local CND groups, Quakers, HANA, UNA etc.)
- Opposing nuclear power by monitoring the situation on nuclear new-build and nuclear waste disposal, in cooperation with Cumbrian campaigners.